SEO Project Update #8
Hello and welcome to the 8th update of our Jupiter SEO project.
During most of April our team was away tackling a project abroad. It was a great experience, and quite a successful one, but between this particular project and keeping up with all of our clients from several time-zones away, we unfortunately didn’t dedicate as much time to project Jupiter as we would have liked.
The results though, as you’ll see in a moment, were positive, and the growing trend continued. This only comes to show the power of SEO in the long run. Even if we kind of neglected project Jupiter for a month, all the work we did in the months prior is still paying off, and so traffic kept growing 🙂
What we did
During the month of April we published 4 new articles.
We also confirmed that the slight dip in traffic we had last month after the Google algorithm core update was only a transition period, and that the growing trend quickly picked up where it was right when the algorithm was released.
On the technical side of things, we turned off AMP on the site. We already commented on why we might want to do this in a previous update, and this month we finally took the step and made the switch. speed still remains a main consideration for us of course, and we have taken actions to ensure that the site loads fast even without AMP.
- The site currently has a total of 49 published articles
- We have a total of 50 pages ranking for 1000+ different queries. That’s 3 pages down from last month. Nothing to worry about, but definitely something to keep an eye on.
- SERPs spread:
- 11 queries in the #1 position
- 27 queries in the top #5
- 37 queries in the top #10
- 66 queries in the top #30
- Backlinks: 1
- During this month the site received a total of 795 organic visits from Google. That’s another 2x increase month over month. The second 2x in a row!
- Keep publishing! probably 6 to 8 new articles.
That’s it for the April update. See you in the next update!