SEO Project Update #8
Hello and welcome to the 8th update of our Jupiter SEO project.
During most of April our team was away tackling a project abroad. It was a great experience, and quite a successful one, but between this particular project and keeping up with all of our clients from several time-zones away, we unfortunately didn’t dedicate as much time to project Jupiter as we would have liked.
The results though, as you’ll see in a moment, were positive, and the growing trend continued. This only comes to show the power of SEO in the long run. Even if we kind of neglected project Jupiter for a month, all the work we did in the months prior is still paying off, and so traffic kept growing 🙂
What we did
During the month of April we published 4 new articles.
We also confirmed that the slight dip in traffic we had last month after the Google algorithm core update was only a transition period, and that the growing trend quickly picked up were it was right when the algorithm was released.
- The site currently has a total of 49 published articles
- We have a total of 50 pages ranking for 1000+ different queries. That’s 3 pages down from last month. Nothing to worry about, but definitely something to keep an eye on.
- SERPs spread:
- 11 queries in the #1 position
- 27 queries in the top #5
- 37 queries in the top #10
- 66 queries in the top #30
- Backlinks: 1
- During this month the site received a total of 795 organic visits from Google. That’s another 2x increase month over month. The second 2x in a row!
- Keep publishing! probably 6 to 8 new articles.
That’s it for the April update. See you in the next update!